Mid-Columbia Lumber Product Benefits
- Superior straightness when compared to solid wood substitutes.
- Superior stability. Less likely to warp or twist than conventional solid lumber, thus a cost saving for end-users with less material going into shorter pieces.
- Easy to cut, nail and drill - behaves just like solid lumber with better stronger dimensional stability.
- Cost effective alternative to other engineered products such as laminated strand lumber & laminated veneer lumber (LSL, LVL).
- Light in weight when compared to green lumber, LSL & LVL making it preferred by builders on the job site (less freight into your location - less freight on outbound deliveries).
- Paper-wrapped so product arrives and stays bright and clean during storage.
- No edge off-sets.
- Long-term performance.
- Hourly Tension / Break Tests on Joints.
- No mold - Homeowners are more reluctant than ever with the potential health risks.
- Long length roof rafters & floor joists.
- Tall walls requiring extreme straightness.
- Headers, columns and posts.
- Residential and commercial applications.