- Finger-jointed using 7/8” finger length for maximum gluing surface and strong joints. Phenol resorcinol formaldehyde adhesive for exterior quality joints.
- Finger-jointed using Timber Products Inspection Glued Lumber Products Procedures and Standards.
- 101.05 and the American Lumber Standards Glued Lumber Policy.
- Interchangeable with solid lumber of the same species and visual grades (America
n Forest & Paper Association – 2005 National Design Specifications s.4.1.6).
- Design Values (bending, tension, compression, stiffness, nail holding) are the same as for solid lumber of the same species and grade.
- Tension tested for roof loading to 2.1X design tension value for grade.
- Dunnage attached. Heavy duty wrap applied. Rail or truck delivery.